Ola,

Thanks for you reply, but im still not there:

My validator:

<script type="text/javascript">
      $(document).ready(function(){
        var validator = $("#form_user").validate({
            onkeyup:false,
            onblur:false,
            onclick:false,
            errorClass: "invalid",
            errorLabelContainer: $("#errorBox"),
            wrapper: "p",
            rules: {
                m_username: { required: true},
                m_passw: {required: true},
            },
            messages: {
                m_username: "Please fill in your username",
                m_passw: "Please fill in your passw."
</script>

And i have this funtion in the underlying aspx.cs file:

public boolean somefunction()
{
      //do a lot of stuff
      if(everythingIsOk)
      {
            return true;
      }
      return false;
}

Is there a possibility that i can use the function in the aspx.cs file in
the validator?

Thanks