  From:       ciupaz <luigi.zambe...@gmail.com>

  To:         "jQuery (English)" <jquery-en@googlegroups.com>

  Date:       06/12/2009 10:27 AM

  Subject:    [jQuery] Change form action based on button clicked

Hi all,
I have a form like this:

<form id="my_form" method="post" action="">

    Name: <br />
    <input type="text" id="name" name="name" />

    <input type="submit" id="submit1" value="Go to page 1" />
    <input type="submit" id="submit2" value="Go to page 2" />

</form>

how can I change my action form so the form goes to Page1.htm with
click on button1 and goes to Page2.htm to click on button2, and
mantein the value inserted in textbox "name"?

Thanks a lot.

Luis

<<inline: graycol.gif>>

<<inline: ecblank.gif>>