Jörn, thanks for your answer

I tried your tip and it seems to work showing the items right at first
sight.

There is one flaw nonetheless, when the item is revoved, the wrapper
element is leave present in it's container

About the ticket, I just created one as you proposed:

http://plugins.jquery.com/node/8612

I'm unsure what is the most convinient way for the solution, it could
be either

- support jquery selectors or raw dom strings (picking the one the
most logic according to other optins)

or

- support event handler for attach/detach message or such? (I'm not
used to events defined in most plugins at the moment)

thanks for your help