Hi Guys,

I'm using two plugins which are triggered by a submit event
(jquery.validate and jquery.comboselect) and now I'm facing one issue:

If any validation error occurs my error msg is printed and my form
isn't submitted (correct behaviour) but the comboselect plugin
triggers at submit too and after the valdidation error it seems like
any other submit event is removed by the validation.plugin. Is there
any possibility to view all events that are set to an object?

Did someone else faced anything like this before?

Any help is appreciated :)