I have a very long form full of items that the user rates from 1 to 3.
There may be 100 items that the user needs to rate. For each item to
rate they are given three radio buttons for 1, 2 or 3 for them to
choose from. Now initially all the radio buttons are unchecked, but
each item to rate is required. So this process can take quite a bit of
time having to check each radio button. I need a way at the top of the
form to have three master radio buttons for 1, 2 and 3 to where if
they click 1 it will select/deselect all of the radio buttons for the
rating 1 and the same for 2 and 3. I would like to work off of the CSS
class selecter for this so I will be giving the radio buttons classes
of "radio1", "radio2" and "radio3". What's the best way to go about
this?

THANKS