Hi guys,

Got a nice problem with IE :-( FF and chrome etc are absolutely fine.
Using IE7 atm.

I have a structure of 2 columns and ive emptied the left column to
nothing to narrow the bug hunt down but the right hand column is a
list of results quite a substantial height.

On load they are fine until the jQuery is ran which makes changes to a
select box above the results in the right hand column.

I can actually update the options using $(this).html(...) but as soon
as I make a change using attr() it then chops the whole height down
hiding the results even though they are there. Its as though higher up
the tree its forgetting the height of its content.

Ive tried a few things and still get the issue and really struggling
for ideas.

Any willing to help?

Thanks guys.