Thanks for answer.
Yes, It's a post request for a page located on a different domain: from
http://localhost:8080 to http://localhost:8081 (two tomcat istances). I know
it's not allowed by cross domain rules, in fact I use Json for get requests,
but I don't know how to do with post requests because never json type works.
I realized there isn't way :-(