Hi All,

I have the following code, which I am trying to pass in 5 variables.

<script type="text/javascript">
$(function(){
        $('#DrainStackDiameter').change(function(){

         var params = {
        TotalApartmentsServed: $('#TotalApartmentsServed'),
                TotalWashroomsPerApartment:$('#TotalWashroomsPerApartment'),
                TotalPowerPipeUnits: $('#TotalPowerPipeUnits'),
                DrainStackLength: $('#DrainStackLength'),
                DrainStackDiameter: $('#DrainStackDiameter')
        };

         $('#RecommendedPowerPipeModel').load('recommend.php',params);
})
.change();
});

  </script>

However, the Post in Firebug is giving me the following:

DrainStackDiameter      [object Object]
DrainStackLength        [object Object]
TotalApartmentsServed [object Object]
TotalPowerPipeUnits [object Object]
TotalWashroomsPerApartment [object Object]

How can I convert to string?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Greg