Hey there,

I was wondering if any of you guys could help me out. I'm using the
Slider for Jquery UI and am having some difficulty setting a custom
style for more than one handle.

<script type="text/javascript">
    $(function() {
        $("#slider").slider({ values: [2, 15] }).addClass("handle");
    });
</script>

the css

.handle .ui-slider-handle{width:30px; height:30px; background:url(../
_images/deactivate_off.jpg) no-repeat; overflow: hidden; position:
absolute; top: -10px; }

and just

This works for setting each handle to the style i specified above.

However I was wondering if it was possible to apply a different style
to each handle within the slider. I tried using .each and applying a
new style after the slider has been made but I couldn't get that to
work. Is there a simple solution for this?

Cheers

Zay