I am having problem with accessing content of ajax response for
requested url from JQModal plugin that we are using for popUp dialog
boxes in our application.

here is what I need to do.

var url= 'index.cfm?event=work.RejectTask&personId='+ patientId +
'&fDocumentId=' + DocumentId;

$('#summaryPop').jqm({ ajax:url,overlay:40, modal:true,toTop:true});

$('#summaryPop').jqmShow();

my concern -- I need to check response text of requested url so i can
check if response has any error text or not, if respons etext will be
having any error, i need not to show dialog and will need to redirect
page error template.

i know there are few callbacks for this plugin but how i will get ajax
response as a variable