I switched to the development version of jQuery so I could actually
see where the offending line was.  I'm still getting the same error,
but obviously the line number has changed (which will be more
helpful).  Sorry.

Here's the error in the development version:

Script: http://localhost/js/jquery/jquery-1.3.2.js:1988

Here's line 1988:

1983 if (parent && (parent.sizcache !== doneName || !elem.nodeIndex))
{
1984     var count = 0;
1985     for (node = parent.firstChild; node; node = node.nextSibling)
{
1986         if (node.nodeType === 1) {
1987             node.nodeIndex = ++count;
1988         }
1989     }
1990     parent.sizcache = doneName;
1991 }

Again, any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks.