Hi

Prototype used to support IE5.5, but I don't know for the current versions.
It may be easier than to do everything by hand and workaround weird browser bugs by yourself

Rodrigo wrote:
Hi everyone!

I've been doing some research and I've found different opinions about
the compatibility of jQuery with IE5.5.

My problem is that I can't get anything to work (I'm doing my testing
in TredoSoft's Multiple IE).

I don't know if this is because there software is not working as a
"real" IE5.5 would, or if it is that jQuery is not compatible with
IE5.5. Or, the third option, I'm screwing up somewhere xD

I'm trying the simplest task ever, like an alert thrown on the $
(document).ready, but no luck :-(

I'm using jQuery 1.3.2 (minified).

I will appreciate any ideas!

Thanks!