Thanks, I thought I remembered reading about deprecating one of the
two forms, I just couldn't remember which and I couldn't find the post
again.

Why :checkbox vs input[type=checkbox]?  I noticed a couple special
keywords that had colons in front, but I wasn't sure what their
purpose was.

Thanks,

Brandon