Hi,
   i'm using the autocomplete plugin with the google gears database
running locally, so I need a way to have a callback function update
the autocomplete functions when it has the results from the database.
the only issue is that the plugin doesn't return anything when you
call it, so there's no way to access it.

   the functions i need are in the $.Autocompleter function,
specifically parse, cache, and receiveData.  Ideally I would have
something like this:

var obj = new $.Autocompleter(this, options);
obj.parse('test\nnew');

but even after i addd some return results like so:
return
{
     cache: cache,
    receiveData: receiveData,
    parse: parse
}

it still wasn't working.  any suggestions?  what the best way of
accomplishing this?

thanks