I am trying to load a jquery chart (Flot) inside the second tab of jQuery
tabs. It works fine on the opening tab, but if i bury the chart in any tab,
it breaks and throws the js error "Invalid dimensions for plot..."

I looked around and the problem might be that because the second tab is
hidden at page load, it is breaking something... I dug up a possible jquery
fix/plugin called frameReady, which allows for you to load iframes, but I am
not sure how to apply it.

Example:
http://psylicyde.com/misc/tabs-charts

Source:
http://psylicyde.com/misc/tabs-charts.zip

Any clue how I can enable the second tab to show the chart?