James wrote:
...post a link to your code, or
better yet, a demo page demonstrating the issue. Code does not show up
formatted very well on Google groups and the emails it send, so keep
it short if you post code here.

I totally agree with this. Link to your code, don't leave us guessing. If you just post code, we'd have to paste it into a document ourselves, reformat it because it got garbled, and the figure out what might be the problem. It's understandable that most of us don't bother with that, unless your problem looks really interesting.

If you post a link, we can load the page, take a quick look in Firebug, and tell you what the problem was.

This list is also pretty high-traffic, which means that nobody will read all messages. Make sure your subject line is a proper summary of your problem.

Jonathan

--
Jonathan Vanherpe - Tallieu & Tallieu NV - jonat...@tnt.be