Your request is so vague have no idea what you really need or what your expectations are

The following  were all very *easy* to find using jquery site and/or google !

http://docs.jquery.com/Ajax

http://malsup.com/jquery/form/

http://docs.jquery.com/Plugins/Validation

http://net.tutsplus.com/tutorials/_javascript_-ajax/submit-a-form-without-page-refresh-using-jquery/

 suggestion : do some  research and then ask specific questions,

bharani kumar wrote:
Hi all ,

Yes this is second post , i don't get reply for my first post ,

Am working on the travel booking site,

In my site user select the oder , after selected , there i given the divertion , pay by card or cash ,

Assume if they choose card , then i show the links like , login(existing customer) , register , directly enter card details ,

So if they click the login LINK,

Then am showing the login form without page refresh ,

HERE i need your help

If they enter the username and password , after they hit the submit ,

I want to login without page refresh and URL changes ,

Any great suggestion i really appreciate ,

Any doubt in my question , hesitate to  reply ,

Thanks

B.S.Bharanikumar

very urgent very urgent very urgent

--