I'm definitely not a coder, don't know very much about css, know
nothing about Java Script.
So that said, I'm trying to make the table row height smaller on a
Joomla! site with Superfish menu module, and have managed to do that a
bit, but not as much as I wanted to, (don't even know how I did it
now!) but ended up with space between the H3 module header/title, and
menu content items, and also at the end of each menu to the header of
the next. Purpose in changing row height is to save 'real estate' so I
have to close up these gaps. Plus it looks weird.

Can't put an image in to show what I mean, so here's the url:
http://www.memex.ca/jonefive/

Having a lot of trouble finding just where to go to tweak this stuff,
and have spent hours and hours on it. Numb! There are so many .css
files involved too - 3 with the Superfish Joomla extension, and two
with the template.... I don't know much!
Appreciate any pointer with this. Sorry if its in here already
somewhere - did a search and couldn't find it.

John