I've never used flowplayer before, but that seems to be the problem:

uncaught exception: Flowplayer cannot access element: player

On the homepage, you have an element <div class="player" id="player"> ... That same element is not on the contact us page. That's where the problem is occurring. I'd wrap the flowplayer stuff in a conditional. Something like this:

if ($('#player').length) {
        // setup player : home page
        $f("player", "/flash/flowplayer-3.1.1.swf", {
                clip: {baseUrl: 'http://www.pangeaadvisors.org'}

        // playlist plugin : home page
        }).playlist(".entries");
}