thank you for the lot of suggestions to change the code.
The reasen for some of the problems is, that i work on an Plugin
for the Web Framework struts2.

See http://code.google.com/p/struts2-jquery/
and the Showcase
http://www.weinfreund.de/struts2-jquery-showcase/

with this plugin you can create the jQuery easily calls like this.
http://code.google.com/p/struts2-jquery/wiki/SubmitTag

So i don't know in the Head of the Document which tags
must be rendered. So I try to bind the javascript on the elements.
Also the Submit Button he can be outside the Form or inside
but I found a method to find the parent form in java so I
can remove the closest and bind the ajax directly on the form.

I hope you can understand what I mean.

Johannes