Is there an easy way with the Cascade plugin to tie to events in
addition to change... The issue is that the Cascade works well when
the parent is changed but does not show the child value on an update
form as the parent in most cases do not need to change... but the
child is not displayed because the change event is not nor does it
need to be fired.