for the JCarousel (http://sorgalla.com/projects/jcarousel/), I
attempted to keep my next button enabled.  Currently, it only becomes
enabled if you have more items (images) added to the carousel than
it's currently showing (visible when you look at the carousel).

For us, we want to be be abe to control this because I don't want to
have to add an extra item(s) just to get the button to be clickable so
that we can load the next set of images.

So I tried this:

    jQuery(document).ready(function()
    {
        $('#mycarousel').jcarousel({
        itemLoadCallback: mycarousel_itemLoadCallback

    function mycarousel_nextItemCallback()
    {
        jQuery(".jcarousel-next").attr({ disabled: "false" });
        jQuery(".jcarousel-next").removeClass("jcarousel-next-
disabled");
        jQuery(".jcarousel-next").removeClass("jcarousel-next-disabled-
horizontal");

        jQuery('#jcarousel-next').bind('click', function() {
            carousel.next();
            return false;
        });
    };

everything seems to work out fine.  Except when I click on the next
button that appears enabled on first load (even if I did not specify a
size > than what is showing), nothing happens.  It's like it doesn't
know that div or something exists.