I just use a bunch of virtual machines in Virtualbox.
I find that running IE in wine like you are doing has issues. And IE is basically the only browser I test multiple versions from. For all others I just test the latest one.

Jonathan

osu wrote:
Hi John,

Thanks for doing that, much appreciated. I think it was a glitch at
work - seems to be working everywhere else (I develop on a Mac, so
Safari 3/4, FF 2/3 and Internet Explorer 6 using ie4osx).

Is there an easy way to check all browsers at once? I'm finding it a
real pain trying to keep track of all browsers.

Thanks,

osu

On Jun 29, 10:57 am, "Jonathan Vanherpe (T & T NV)" <jonat...@tnt.be>