Hey all,
I'm new to jQuery and I have a  scenario:
I have a page that contains an iframe. The page in this iframe
contains  a table and the last column of every row has a textbox. Each
textbox has an unique id of the form tb_rowNum(tb_1,tb_2 etc.).  Each
row also has some hidden input elements. I'm accessing these textboxes
for processing. Right now, this is how I'm doing it:

[code]
var inputs=jQuery("#myiframe").contents().find('input[id*=tb_]');
 for(x=0;x<inputs.length;x++){
                               some processing ....
   }

[/code]

Is this an efficient approach or carries some overhead? Is there a
better way?