This fix took a while to find in my searches, but it fixed my
jCarousel problem in IE7. My error was: 'link' is null or not an
object.

Just went to the bottom of the mycarousel_itemList array and got rid
of the comma on the LAST panel of the carousel.

Before:
{url: "feature1.jpg", title: "Feature 1", link: "http://
www.google.com"},
{url: "feature2.jpg", title: "Feature 2", link: "http://