I'd love to hear any feedback on my latest project loopedCarousel.

loopedCarousel is a plugin made for jQuery that is not only a looping
carousel, its main goal is to be extremely easy to implement. No more
messing around with CSS to get your carousel to look and function
properly. You want to show 5 items? Tell it "items: 5". You want some
spacing in between those items? Just tell it "spacing: 15". You want
it to be vertical? Tell it "vertical: true". Damn thing even auto
generates pagination for you based on how many total items you have
and how many items you're showing. Keep it simple!

http://github.com/nathansearles/loopedCarousel