Hi Friends,
I am trying the table filter ..i found one excellent link:
http://ideamill.synaptrixgroup.com/jquery/tablefilter/tabletest.htm

i tried it worked great for me

But when i tried with database connection,i have an issue with the search,
if the table column contains any string varchar it is giving drop down.i am
confused!!! can you please help me in this.
Please check the url:
http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/3341/tablexek.jpg

i want text boxes instead of dropdowns..

regards,
Bharath

--

--