looks OK in my FF 3.0.11 however in IE 7 looks different than your image. Renders with no padding on<a>'s so li's get all bunched together

Header has a div inside an h1 tag, perhaps that's causing problem?

kanjigirl wrote:
Yesterday my host did about 10 minutes of server maintenance and when
they were finished, my Superfish menu in Joomla suddenly began
displaying extra spacing between each li. Here's the site:

http://www.redkitecreative.com/projects/checkmark/

However, apparently this is only happening for me. I upgraded FF
yesterday thinking that might be the problem, but it's still
displaying with extra spacing. Have I possibly done something to FF's
default settings? Is anyone else seeing the same problem?

This is what I see in FF3.5:

http://www.redkitecreative.com/menuff3_070709.jpg

Any help greatly appreciated!