Ryan,

was looking at this just before you posted this. Hover over menu in IE 7 causes body background to move. Thought that was wierd. Clicked validate and you have doctype mismatch between html type and doctype, might be an issue

Ryan Ross wrote:
I figured it out (sorta)

.sf-navbar li ul {
	/*width:			44em; /*IE6 soils itself without this*/
	width:			84em;
}

I changed the width in ems to a larger number just to see what it
would do, turns out it provided enough space for the entire sub menu.

Gotta love CSS.