Charlie, we have.  But we are doing something completely past what
this control does.  For example I have it expanding and contracting
based on # of items you want to show.  Getting that logic in there
required some extensive thought on my side and something that this
control does not do.  Because of that, we can't just stick to what the
thing does...it doesn't fit our needs.