Hello everyone.

I am working on a large project which is using Wordpress and jQuery,
both things I'm new to and learning on the spot. I have already
implemented jFlow for some navigation, and now want to display some
Wordpress posts using the Accessible News Slider.
Found here: http://www.reindel.com/accessible_news_slider/

I have downloaded the slider, and run the default index.html to check
everything was working. Which it was.

So I copy and pasted all the relevant details across, copied the
relevant .css styles over and linked to the .js file.
And altered the code to stick the <li></li> tags within the Wordpress
loop.

Now when i run the page, it gives me a Javascript error, saying
"Please Note: You may have disabled JavaScript and/or CSS. Although
this news content will be accessible, certain functionality is
unavailable."
But Javascript isn't disabled. If it was, I wouldn't have been able to
run the default index.html properly.

I am running the site using MAMP, would that make any difference?

Massively confused, I was wondering whether anyone had any insight
into why this isn't working...
Thanks.