Thanks Fanel, but I'm still having issues with this...

Here's my code:

  $(".swatch").draggable({
    revert: true,
    helper: "clone",
    opacity: .5,
    zIndex: 999,
    appendTo: "body",
    drag: function() {

It seems that whenever I combine using the "helper" and the "appendTo"
options the draggable objects are disabled. I can use them
independently of each other without disabling the draggables, but this
doesn't free them from the "overflow:hidden" elements.

Any ideas?

I'm using JQuery 1.3.2 and JQuery UI 1.7.2.

Thanks!

~m