Hi all,

I've got a Superfish with Supersubs horizontal menu that is having an
issue I haven't been able to solve in IE7. The list items at the top
level of my navigation have fixed widths to align with the background
graphic, so they need to stay the same width all the time. However,
when you hover over a top level list item with a child ul, the hovered
li stretches out to the width of the child ul, bumping the rest of the
top level items to the right. I tried disabling the JS that calls
Supersubs and Superfish but this still happens.

The page in question is located here: http://kc-lawyers.einsteinwebsites.com/

As an example of what I mean, hover over any menu item with sub menus,
such as About or Practice Areas. I have temporarily given all list
items a yellow border so it is easier to see the effect I'm
describing.

Anyone seen this before or have an idea what I'm missing here? Thank
you!