It would be best if:
- You explain what you are confused about
- You provide some working HTML using a site like LodgeIt
http://paste.pocoo.org/
- Perhaps use the dedicated jQuery UI mailing list instead:
http://groups.google.com/group/jquery-ui?hl=en

Basic things to watch for/do:
- Use FireBug (http://www.getfirebug.com) to make sure your paths are
correct to the library/css files
- Include jQuery core first, then UI
- Include a UI theme
- Make sure your selectors are correct and working