Hi everybody !

I have a jqModal window, and I would like to close it using the ESC
key. For that purpose, I assign my modal a keydown() event, and if
keyCode == 27, I close the modal.

It works fine, except when I click on another element in the modal
first.... I have to press 2 times ESC : the first time removes the
focus from the element, the second time goes through my listener and
closes the modal.

In my modal , I have an ul/li list, each li containing an img (for the
purpose of an image gallery).

When I click on an image (or li ?), I have to press twice ESC to close
the modal. I tried to add a $(this).blur() in the li click() event,
and also I tried to put that in the img click event, but without
success...

Does somebody know why it is doing that, and how to fix it, please ?

Thanks a lot !