Rob,

Thanks. I have used the <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01
Transitional//EN"
"http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd";> since I have deprecated
elements.

I have a question for everyone. Supposedly for HTML 4.01, the ending
of an input tag is simply > but in w3school it show />.
It does work either way, but which one is corrrect by syntax?

Should ending tags matter in terms of it may or may not be rendered by
the browser correctly?

Son