2009/7/21 MorningZ <morni...@gmail.com>:

> Yeah, your first mistake is assuming that the first will be done when
> the second is called....
>
> you've got two choices, one with a plugin, one without
>
> 1) with plugin...  google "jQuery Ajax Queue".. it's an older plugin,
> but people have said in here that it still works fine
>
> 2) put the 2nd getJSON call inside the "success" event of the first...
> so like

Okay. You are right and the options what you mentioned likes form me,
but I asked hungarian web developers and they sad I have a third
option:
using ajaxSetup llike this:
$.ajaxSetup({
  async: false
});
The problem what I see in this case that ajaxSetup working globally
and after async calls I have to set back to sync.

So, thanks for your help and now I have options. And I like this situation. :)

András

--
- -
--  Csanyi Andras  -- http://sayusi.hu -- Sayusi Ando