  From:       Shi Zhuguo <bluefl...@gmail.com>

  To:         "jQuery (English)" <jquery-en@googlegroups.com>

  Date:       07/22/2009 08:20 AM

  Subject:    [jQuery] Detect Enter event with Jquery on Linux

Hi there,

I am using jquery to make a Comet chat client. But I have problems to
detect "press enter" event on Linux. It's really strange. The same
code runs well on windows:

j.input.bind("keydown", function(l) {
                 if (l.keyCode == 13) {
                        //doing some stuff here, like sending the
message

Any suggestions?

<<inline: graycol.gif>>

<<inline: ecblank.gif>>