Hello,

In my code (ASP.NET MVC using Nhibernate) , I do this :

    $(document).ready(function() {
        $('.DOFFDelete').click(function() {
            var id = $(this).attr("id");
            $.post("/Customer/DayOffDelete", { customerid:
getCustomerId(), doffId: id }, function(data) {
                $("#myFormDOFF").html(data);

Then I display the result in the DIV named "myFormDOFF"

Of course, my .NET code can generate exception. I'd like when I
receive an exception didn't change the content of "myFormDOFF" but
display the message send by the exception in another DIV. How can I do
this ?

Thanks,