anyone reading this can only guess how your image gallery is constructed. Can you provide link to demonstrate your problem, and to see code used?

sintu wrote:
Hi,
I have a problem in a div displaying number of images and it is
implemented using jquery. This div contains a scrolling option also.
With out any scrolling, when I click on any image at the bottom part
that is not fully visible, then it's popup will display partially now.
But I need an option for displaying this popup  to the top(that means
it will display fully). can you give me a solution for solve this
problem.
Thanks and regards