Hi Kuo Yang, *
*
*Thanks for your reply.*
*I am doing the same thing, but if i am entering any other charecter like (
_ | ) ( ] [  )*
*instead of comma, so its considering as a string & after that not able to
validate it.*
*
*
*I am writing this kind of functions to validate my multiple email value.*
*
*
function validateEmail(field) {
    var regex=/\b[a-z0-9._%+...@[a-z0-9.-]+\.[a-z]{2,4}\b/i;
    return (regex.test(field)) ? true : false;
}
function validateMultipleEmailsCommaSeparated(value) {
    var result = value.split(",");
    for(var i = 0;i < result.length;i++)
    if(!validateEmail(result[i]))
            return false;
    return true;
}

*By the ways I am hitting to fix this problem of my script.*

*If you have any suggestions for the same then plz let me know ... :)*

*Thanks
*

--
  Regard