Hello all,

I solved this problem by making a new trigger which I call after moving the
columns around:

.bind("colOrderChanged",function() {
                                                $headers = buildHeaders(this);
                                                var sortList = config.sortList;

updateHeaderSortCount(this,sortList);

                                                //set css for headers

setHeadersCss(this,$headers,sortList,sortCSS);

                                        })

-----
--
Stephen Bungert