I tried getting a decent .swf file with the movie.. but when I
exported it from After Effects the file was 66MB.. also tried to do it
using Adobe Flash and inserting the .mp4 file, but had problems with
syncing the audio and video..

So if anyone knows how to create a nice .swf from a video file then
please tell me.. :)

Eswip