It is dynamic, yes, but on the server side (mason/perl), so the final
html should have those elements when the page loads in the client. I
found an easier way to do this without JQuery (there were tools
already built in that were easier to use, but not as flexible [usual
trade off, I think]). I will visit this again, maybe in a later
revision. Since I am interested in getting ajax elemetns to work on
the page, maybe when I put in the ajax components would be a good time
to take another look. I will keep your advice in mind.

Thanks,
ooj.