To: "jQuery (English)" <jquery-en@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2009 11:48 AM
Subject: [jQuery] Re: POST data not being sent

Ok guys, thats for the advice and replies.
Cesar, if thats how you construct a GET string how would I construct a
POST string ?

On Jul 29, 5:45 pm, "Cesar Sanz" <the.email.tr...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello pal, take a look at your code, do you see any strange??

Oh, yes... url: url: _HOMEDIR+"send?"+str <-- here you are building your
query string, so
jquery send it as a GET instead of POST

$.ajax({
type: "POST",
async: false,
url: _HOMEDIR+"send?"+str,
dataType: "json",
beforeSend: function() {
$("span:last").text("Sending..").show();

},