As mentioned in the comments of the thread Leonardo sent, you might
try flXHR, which is a client-side cross-domain Ajax proxy (invisible
flash). flXHR has an indentical API to normal native XHR calls. And
there's a very easy to use jQuery plugin that makes it ridiculously
simple to integrate.  http://flxhr.flensed.com/jquery.php