  From:       anush <anushshe...@gmail.com>

  To:         "jQuery (English)" <jquery-en@googlegroups.com>

  Date:       07/30/2009 11:54 AM

  Subject:    [jQuery] URL redirect

Hi,

I have an input text field with city names which uses the jquery
autocomplete plugin.

Now I would like to redirect the page when a city is selected. Can you
anybody tell me how I could go about doing it.

 $().ready(function() {
            $('#cities').autocomplete(".autocomplete.php", {
                         width: 260,
                         selectFirst: false,
                         matchSubset :0,

<<inline: graycol.gif>>