Hello,

I'm building a jQuery based gallery, in which the images fade in or
out whenever the user hovers over the thumbnail. Now, for some reason,
everything works fine for the first couple of hovers, but after a
while, it starts to lag greatly after each hover. Here's the page I'm
talking about:

http://79.182.22.144:1118/he/גלריית_תמונות.html

(Sorry for giving a link to my localhost, I don't have a server to
store it right now)

A little explanation about the script:

The class called FadeInGallery inside "/features/FeatureGalleryFadeIn/
fade_in_gallery.js" is used to initilize the gallery from the existing
markup. You make a new instance of it, initialize it, and the gallery
is ready to go.
I also used some scripts I found for hooking up events and for
creating callback functions with correct "this" objects, which can be
found in "/scripts/events.js" and "/scripts/helper.js" respectively.

Thanks for the support,
Perrin4869