Hey guys, now the problem got worse :S

When I open the page with the carousel, it shows normally on Firefox, like
this pic:
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/9ftA0BHxK4iBI0yDLCEzBQ?authkey=Gv1sRgCNuL8Y7bn8OxEA&feat=directlink

but when I open it on a thickbox, the carousel and the accordion doesnt
work, it shows like this:
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/_boZJSj3Bn_EeKL1WLlpiQ?authkey=Gv1sRgCNuL8Y7bn8OxEA&feat=directlink

And on IE, it works fine on both, just the accordion that has some bug,
because the div becomes the head of the accordion, instead of the h3. =S

Can anyone here imagine what my problem might be?

Att.
Paulo Henrique Vieira Neves
Bsc. Sistemas de Informação
+55 38 9141 5400