Crazy really....but I have been trying to re-position the module on my
html page and I can't get it to move to where I want it.  I have tried
the following:

- Creating a new page with only the example carousel on the page
- Wrapping the entire module, from "id="wrap" down in a <div> and
positioning that div.
- Tried to adjust my own carousel in the page I am building and
repositioning it with both div and
  span tags.

All to no avail.  I can't seem to move the module.  Can someone please
explain where these positioning setting should be located (If included
in the default config) or how I can set this up so I can move the
module around the page.

Thanks in advance.....